Our Policies and Rules
Please read through and agree to these terms before making your reservation
Property and House Rules
*$200.00 fee per Reserved Night if you Break Our Rules
- Only registered paying guests are allowed on lodging properties.
- Maximum occupancy based on number cabin will sleep; We don’t allow more than cabin sleeps.
- Age Limit: No one under 24 without parents.
- No illegal drugs or underage drinking on lodging properties.
- We are a Non-Smoking Establishment. No smoking outside or inside any of our properties!
- Pets not allowed at all properties; look at each property page for which ones allow pets and follow rules accordingly.
- No Use of- Firearms, BB/Pellet Guns or Fireworks on properties.
- No ATV, 3 or 4-Wheeler, dirt bike or golf cart riding on any properties.
- No Confetti Eggs, Water Balloons, Silly String, Sidewalk Chalk, or Piñatas.
- Do Not Write, Paint or Carve on Trees, Structures or Permanent Rocks!
- Be careful if you move any furniture & put it back in its place before checking out.
- Fires must be in grills or designated fire rings only. *No campfires during Burn Ban!
- Firewood is not provided; No cutting of limbs or trees for firewood.
- Be Good Neighbors; Keep Music & Noise Level Down. *Quiet Time After 11pm at all Cabins & Homes.
- Motorized Vehicles Allowed Only on road & parking area; Not on grass, trails, or by the river.
*$100.00 fee will be charged for lost or broken TV and Satellite remotes.
Rates and Minimum Nights
Prices vary, depending on number of people in group and accommodation reserved. Check property pages for pricing.
*Rates can change from year to year and do not include Lodging Tax*
Children are welcome; Children under 1 year old are free.
2 – 4 night minimum, depending on property and time of year. Please check property pages for more information.
Reservations must be back-to-back and not leave less than the night minimum in between.
Deposit Required to Make Reservations
We must receive reservation deposit by credit card, when reservation is made.
Groups of 10 or more – deposit will be refunded to your card, after no problems found or additional cleaning needed.
Payment due must be paid with Cash, Money Order, or Cashier Checks.
Check-in, Check-out and Paperwork
Check-In Time – 3pm to 6pm (Bring completed signed Registration/Liability Agreement with you)
Check-in After Hours by Advance Notice. It will be considered a “No Show” if check-in is not made by 7pm, unless notification of late arrival is made to management. No Refund for “No Show”
Check-Out Time – 11 am Bring Keys Back to Office Gate & Put In Key Box. (Unless told otherwise)
*Lost or Unreturned keys are $20.00 each key.
Refunds This is a seasonal business that necessitates a firm cancellation policy.
We can’t predict the weather and refunds cannot be made due to weather or river conditions.
We cannot adjust rates for family emergencies, late arrivals, early departures, or weather conditions. No refunds for early departure or to those asked to leave for breaking our rules of good conduct & safety.
Cancellations Must be made 14 days before arrival date to receive 50% refund of your deposit.
Less than 14 days notice of cancellation; NO REFUND.
Date or Lodging Changes
$50.00 Fee Kept from Deposit on All Date Changes or When Switching From One Lodging to Another. Date/Lodging changes must be made 14 days before arrival date or it’s considered a cancellation.
830 966 2320
Rio Frio. Address: 5181 FM 1050
5 miles from Garner State Park.
Get In Touch
Send us a message