Casa Rio Frio - Sleeps 4 to 14; Prime tubing area, start your float here near 1120 crossing, 3 miles N. of Garner State Park, with 100ft. of Frio River.3 bedrooms, 1 & ½ baths, plus outside showers & restroom, 1 king, 2 queens, 2 doubles, 2 single day beds with 2 single trundles.
Bird sightings along the river here; Kestrel, Owl, Swallows, Green kingfisher, Belted kingfisher, Vermillion fly-catcher, Green Jay & more.
Sorry Pets No Longer Allowed on this Property
Reservations can be made for this property 11 Months Ahead
• 3 bedrooms
• Downstairs bedroom has 1 New king bed
• Loft has 2 large bedroom areas separated by ½ bath & closet wall
• Loft has 2 queen beds, 2 double beds, 2 single day beds with 2 single trundles
• 1 full bathroom downstairs & 1/2 bath upstairs, plus outside rest room & shower
• Large open dining/kitchen & living area with 2 sofas
• Kitchen has refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, stove/oven
• AC/Heat system, plus window units & ceiling fans
• Gas Fireplace, washer/dryer
• Stereo has AM/FM & CD player, New Satellite TV & DVD, telephone
• Wood/charcoal BBQ grill & Propane BBQ grill (propane furnished), picnic table & outside tables
• Hammock, Washer & Horseshoe pitching courts, Campfire ring, Deer feeder (for wildlife watching)
NO GLASS CONTAINERS ON GROUNDS OR @ RIVER!
NO SMOKING @ PROPERTY INSIDE OR OUTSIDE!
~ $200.00 FINE PER NIGHT FOR BREAKING RULES ~
Sleeps 4 to 14 people maximum - ONLY 6 CARS OR LESS ALLOWED ON THIS PROPERTY
Only Available May 1 thru Sept.30 ~ Not Available Oct. thru April
Rental Rates May 1st thru Sept.30th: $475.00 per night for 10 people
2 night minimum May 1 till Memorial weekend & Labor Day thru Sept.30
3 night minimum Memorial weekend & Labor Day weekend
4 night minimum after Memorial weekend thru Mid August when School starts
• $475.00 Deposit Charged to Visa or Master Card Required
$10.00 each extra person per night, includes children over 1 year old
(children 1 year & under are Free)
Rates Above Don't Include Lodging Tax