Bluebird Hill on Indian Blanket Ranch located 10 miles west of Utopia Texas & 5 minutes east of Garner State Park & Frio River. Close to tubing & river fun, yet far enough away for privacy. Lost Maples State Natural Area with great hiking & gorgeous Fall Foliage only 20 minutes NE. On Blanket Creek which is Seasonal (sometimes dry) dependant on rainfall amounts.
Our 250 acre Ranch has Bluebird Nestbox Nature Trails for Birdwatching Plus Hiking, Jogging, & Mountain Bicycling. There are 6 benches spread out on the Ranch for viewing Wildlife & Nature Photography! Large Deck upstairs that's great for stargazing or bird watching. Relax in the Hammock or Hot Tub After A Challenging Day of Hiking our Ranch or Cycling Our Texas Hill Country Roads. Great property for Group Retreats & Getaways!
A Premier Birding Ranch where you're likely to see Golden-cheeked Warbler, Black-capped Vireo, Vermillion Flycatcher, Zone-tailed Hawks, Hummers and many more.
• Indian Blanket Ranch Birding List
• Birding Pics on the Ranch
• Birding Tours
Reservations can be made for this property 11 Months Ahead
Bluebird Hill Downstairs Alone Sleeps up to 12 people (14 with two foam mattresses).
For extra people Rent the Upstairs Star Suite ( 6 people ) or Hideaway cabin ( 7 people ) is on same ranch only 400 yards across the creek & thru the trees.
Large Freeform Swimming Pool with Hot Tub for Bluebird Hill and Star Suite to use.
Downstairs Amenities Include: Sleeps 12 (14 with two foam mattresses)
• 3 Bedrooms: 2 kings & 1 queen
• Library room: 1 queen sofa bed
• Sunroom: single bed, 1 queen sofa bed
• Fireplace window bed: short single mattress
• 2 full baths with tubs & showers
• Fully furnished Kitchen, dishwasher, toaster, microwave, crock pot, blender, mixer, on counter double burner
• Central Heat & Air, Ceiling fans, Fireplace, Washer/Dryer, Iron & board
• 52” Satellite TV / DVD & Ping Pong table in Sunroom
• 25” Satellite TV/DVD/VCR in living room, Wi-Fi
•3 patios & 2 decks with tables & chairs
• BBQ grill & Picnic table in back yard by deck overlooking the seasonal (dry or wet) creek
• Hot Tub & Rock Campfire Ring in Backyard
• Propane Campfire table on front patio
Upstairs Star Suite Amenities Include: Sleeps 6
• 1 king bed, 1 queen bed & 1 queen sofa bed, 1 Full Bath has Shower/No Tub
• Heat & Air, ceiling fans, Satellite TV/DVD, Wi-Fi
• Small under counter refrigerator, stove top with oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, BBQ utensils
• No Freezer upstairs; Bring Ice Chest to have Ice
• Great Views of the Hills, Stars & Sunsets from the Deck
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED!
NO GLASS CONTAINERS ON GROUNDS OR @ RIVER!
NO SMOKING @ PROPERTY INSIDE OR OUTSIDE!
~ $200.00 FINE PER NIGHT FOR BREAKING RULES ~
During Summer or Holidays, Bluebird Hill & upstairs Star Suite rent together. Sleeps 18 (20 max).
• $600.00 per night for 6 people
• $600.00 Deposit
3 Night Minimum During Holidays & Spring Break, 4 Night Minimum During Summer
During all other times, Bluebird Hill (sleeps 12) can rent separately or with Star Suite (sleeps 6).
Bluebird Hill & Star Suite together:
• $450.00 per night for first 4 people
• $450.00 Deposit
Bluebird Hill without Star Suite:
• $300.00 per night for first 4 people
• $300.00 Deposit
2 Night Minimum Fall/Winter/Spring (excludes holidays): Sept. after Labor Day weekend until Memorial Day
$10.00 each extra person per night, includes children over 1 year old
(children 1 year & under are Free)
Rates Are per Night & Don't Include 10% Lodging Tax