*The Only Cell Service in this Area is AT&T and T-Mobile; you may want to bring a phone card.
Rates & Minimum Nights for Reservations:
Prices vary, depending on number of people in group and accommodation reserved.
Check our website for pricing. *Rates can change from year to year & do not include Lodging Tax*
Children are welcome; Children under 1 year old are free.
2 – 4 night minimum, depending on property and time of year. Please check website for more info.
Reservations must be back-to-back and not leave less than the night minimum in between.
Property & House Rules: *$200.00 fee per Reserved Night if you Break Our Rules
• Only registered paying guests are allowed on lodging properties.
• Maximum occupancy based on number cabin will sleep; We don’t allow more than cabin sleeps.
• Age Limit: No one under 24 without parents.
• No illegal drugs or underage drinking on lodging properties.
• We are a Non-Smoking Establishment. No smoking outside or inside any of our properties!
• Pets not allowed at all properties; up to 2 Pets allowed Inside at Farhaven, and outside at Bella Vista.
• No use of: Firearms, BB/Pellet Guns, Fireworks, ATVs, 3 or 4 Wheelers, Dirt Bikes, or Golf Carts.
• No Confetti Eggs, Water Balloons, Silly String, Sidewalk Chalk, or Piñatas.
• Do Not Write, Paint or Carve on Trees, Structures or Permanent Rocks!
• Be careful if you move any furniture & put it back in its place before checking out.
• Fires must be in grills or designated fire rings only. *No campfires during Burn Ban!
• Firewood is not provided; No cutting of limbs or trees for firewood.
• Be Good Neighbors; Keep Music & Noise Level Down. *Quiet Time After 11pm at all Cabins & Homes.
• Motorized Vehicles Allowed Only on road & parking area; Not on grass, trails, or by the river.
*$100.00 fee will be charged for lost or broken TV and Satellite remotes.
Deposit Required to Make Reservations:
We must receive reservation deposit by credit card, when reservation is made.
Groups of 10 or more – the deposit will be refunded back on credit card, after no problems found.
Balance or Total Due must be paid with Cash, Money Order, or Traveler Checks.
This is a seasonal business that necessitates a firm cancellation policy.
We can’t predict the weather and refunds cannot be made due to weather or river conditions.
We cannot adjust rates for family emergencies, late arrivals, early departures, or weather conditions. No refunds for early departure or to those asked to leave for breaking our rules of good conduct & safety.
Cancellations Must be made 14 days before arrival date to receive 50% refund of your deposit.
Less than 14 days notice of cancellation; NO REFUND.
Date or Lodging Changes:
$50.00 Fee Kept from Deposit on All Date Changes or When Switching From One Lodging to Another. Date/Lodging changes must be made 14 days before arrival date or it's considered a cancellation.
Check-In Time - 3pm to 6pm (Bring completed signed Registration/Liability Agreement with you)
Check-in After Hours by Advance Notice. It will be considered a “No Show” if check-in is not made by 7pm, unless notification of late arrival is made to management. No Refund for “No Show”
Check-Out Time - 11 am Bring Keys Back to Office Gate & Put In Key Box. (Unless
*Lost or Unreturned keys are $20.00 each key.
All Rights © Reserved
You Have Permission to Print This Page
Click here for an Adobe Reader printer friendly document.